Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Guest Comments!



Lori and her family visited Mayapan and a secret cenote on their recent cruise into Progreso. Here is what they had to say:

"
Our Progreso stop made our trip! I am so thankful I came across your name while searching online. As soon as our shuttle pulled into the bus stop we saw Jorge standing there with my name, off we went in the van. The couple we were traveling with can't stop talking about how much fun we had. My kids all unanimously agree that the cenotes were their favorite thing about the entire cruise. Yes my 13 yr old flipped and dove off the platform and also jumped from the highest point(the very top) My 9 yr daughter even jumped. They had a blast! We loved the Mayapan ruins, and the kids crawled to the top. If we are......I mean WHEN we are in your area again we will definitely be booking something with you! I am ready to go NOW but the hubby said we had to wait awhile!
I loved passing by the school houses in the small village, I am a school teacher and would love to visit one next time. Is this a possibility?
Tell Jorge thx for putting up with us! Best vacation ever thanks to you guys! "

1 comment:

  1. If you are cruising or even in this area, this is the guy to go with! Email me if you have any questions, and I will give you an unbiased honest answer. Loribstrasner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!