Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Guest Comments!



Sandra was in town and wanted to see the Uxmal area. Here is what she had to say:

"Thank you so much for a wonderful time.  

Saul was a great guide. He was funny, knowledgeable, and very professional.  I was very leery about booking a private car and driver online without the recommendation of my friends or family. However, it was worth every cent. Saul maximized the limited time we had to tour.  He accommodated the changes we made to our itinerary at the spur of the moment graciously.  His knowledge on the ruins and churches we visited made the trip much more interesting. A swim in a cenote was a must. We had the entire cenote Saul recommended to ourselves. That was a check off my bucket list.  

I highly recommend William Lawson's Personal Driving Service. 

My email contact was Ralf. Ralf was professional, friendly, and responded to my emails promptly. I planned this trip in 4 days, and William Lawson helped me make the most of my time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!