Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's Official - The Yellow Car has been Replaced














The Easy to Find in the Jungle (figurative concrete and literal green) Yellow Car was replaced by a vehicle identical in color and model to the one in the photo, a slightly larger and definitely more recognizable all-American vehicle that features room for 4 adults. The only disadvantage is that it is has no distinguishable characteristics that make it stand out in a parking lot but I am working on providing it with a defining sonic feature that should entertain the latent child in all of us and provide an icebreaker for those awkward moments when conversation dies or when a cow crosses the highway on some Yucatecan backroad. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. W, yellow is my favorit color & I love to have a mini yellow but Walter don't let me have bc he said it is not safe driving small car. Impala is pretty good but I wish y could car your personality colors. But I really like your yellow car. Bc yellow mellow, that is me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!